Lightroom Custom Print Curves Mini Videos
After the recent success of my Photoshop Custom Print Curves program, I was asked if I could do something similar with Adobe Lightroom.
I gave it some thought and have decided to release a small video series on how to make custom print curves for printing with Lightroom.
To register your interest and be one of the first to receive a launch discount code, please submit your email address below.
Included in the video ...
- Adobe RGB 1998 and ProPhoto RGB
- How Lightroom Manages Colour
Understanding The Lightroom Tone Curve
- Parametric Curve
- Point Curve
- Applying Both
- Making vertical adjustments with the point curve
- Slowing down the movements
- Dropping a point on a horizontal axis to make it appear on the vertical axis
- Input and Output boxes
Custom Print Curves
- PGC Starter Curve
- Making your own from a step wedge
- Making it always available to use
- Backing up Mac and Windows locations